We value your feedback, both positive and negative, to enable continuous improvement of our services.

NB: If you have general enquiries or comments relating to energy rebates and the Energy Accounts Payment Assistance (EAPA) scheme; or mine safety, titles, compliance, geoscience and the environment, please refer to the entries on our contacts page for how to be in touch.


Use our online feedback form Link to submit compliments, queries and suggestions about your interaction with the Division of Resources and Energy. This information helps us to continuously improve our services to the public so we encourage you to provide as much detail as possible.

If you include details of the officer(s) or area involved, then details of your compliment will be passed on to the officer(s) or area concerned.


Use our online complaint form Link to lodge a formal complaint about the Division of Resources and Energy.

Anonymous complaints will be investigated where sufficient detail is provided to substantiate a valid complaint. However, any investigation may be hampered by our inability to seek further information and details. Also, it is not possible to issue advice on the outcome of a complaint if contact details have not been provided.

How to use the online forms

Before you proceed, please note the following:

  • Partially completed forms cannot be saved.
  • To submit feedback or a complaint, you must use the SUBMIT button at the end of the form.
  • The fields marked with a red asterix are mandatory - you must complete these mandatory fields in order to submit the form.
  • Once your form is submitted, you will receive an acknowledgement email with a unique reference number.

About our complaints handling process

In order to maintain and improve the quality of the services we provide, we are committed to addressing and resolving complaints promptly. The Department of Planning and Environment takes a people-focused, proactive, and timely approach to managing feedback and complaints. Our approach to complaints handling is set out on the Department’s website .

Website feedback

If you would like to report an issue with our website or suggest an improvement,  use our website feedback form.